All Exam Guide Newsroom
September 12, 2020
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi addressed a Conclave on “School Education in 21st Century” under the National Education Policy 2020, through video conference, in New Delhi on September 11, 2020.
- Teachers should teach in the mother tongue of children till class 5.
- Schools will adapt to the new curriculum framework under NEP by 2022.
- Need to develop critical thinking and creativity among students.
- Do not limit classrooms to the walls.
- NEP 2020 to focus on foundation literacy.
- NEP 2020 to develop scientific and mathematical temperament among students.
- NEP 2020 to give direction to 21st-century India.
- NEP 2020 has been made after putting in 4-5 years of effort.
UPPSC result Final 2018: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared the final result of PCS-2018 on 11-09-2020. Female students are in the top three. The results can be checked by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared the final result of PCS Exam 2018 on Friday. For this, a notification has been issued on the website. The exam controller of UPPSC said that 976 candidates have been successful against 988 posts. He said that no qualified candidate has been found for 12 posts. These posts have been left blank.